2015年3月24日 星期二

[Android] Most popular screen sizes/resolutions on Android phones (轉貼)


來源:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6272384/most-popular-screen-sizes-resolutions-on-android-phones

First of all, I understand that Android's developer site provides information on this topic. I have already read the following three pages:
They do not give the information/statistics that I am looking for. Judging from the second link, the two most important screen categories to support are normal-hdpi and normal-mdpi.
The problem is that simply knowing that these two categories are the most popular is of no help to me. The website gives me a range of screen sizes and densities that go into these categories, but the ranges are quite large.
I want to know what the most popular phones are in these two categories. More specifically, I am looking for the most popular resolutions in these two categories. Where can I find such information?
shareedit

up vote40down voteaccepted
You can see the resolutions for those categories in the Table 2, in this section:http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html#testing
shareedit

沒有留言:

張貼留言